Does solving challenging business problems with sophisticated technology excite you? Do you enjoy working with a passionate team of professionals in a flexible, innovative culture?
If so, we want you as an Account Executive. You need a strong track record of sales performance in technology or a comparable industry. Also, you will need to possess a clear understanding of consultative selling and drive for client success. Individuals who are professional, focused, accountable, and self-driven will be well-rewarded in this role. A hunter mentality is a must.
Our Logical Front sales model shatters industry standards when it comes to win ratio. As a result, our unique expertise attracts business from our manufacturer partners. As an Account Executive, you will own the revenue generation for your territory. This territory will come with a book of accounts and funnel in the pipeline. Then, you will be responsible for entire sales process, from demand generation through closing. Additionally, you will work closely with our sales, engineering, manufacturer account teams.
Logical Front is currently looking for talented individuals to join our team of high-tech professionals. As one of the leading technology integrators, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, including healthcare, 401-K, and the opportunity to grow within our growing company.
- Own sales opportunity throughout the sales cycle
- Quarterback Logical Front and vendor teams to bring timely solutions to your clients
- Grow and own relationships with clients in your territory
- Assist Logical Front engineers to recommend best product and service offerings
- Understand your client’s business strategy and unique needs
- Understand, be able to articulate, and sell Logical Front portfolio
- Deliver engaging, high-impact presentations leveraging technical solutions
- Ninja level skills at multi-tasking, working with a team, and self-motivation/discipline
- Provide customer business use cases to demonstrate ROI and justify purchase
- Negotiate special pricing needs with vendors
- Create demand generation activities to grow footprint and grow sales
- Understand market direction and potential impact this has on customer decisions and relationship
- Develop short and long range market strategies to grow your business
- Build strong partnerships with vendors and vendor reps
- Influence customers and vendors for successful results
- Keep all client and sales information in CRM (SFDC)
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Strong ethical standards. Honesty and integrity in dealings with customers and coworkers
- Proactive nature and enthusiasm to build individual sales pipeline through prospecting
- Historical achievement with Education, Government, Healthcare, and/or Enterprise Sales
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to qualify opportunities and obtain customer commitments
- A team player, can engage and work with other team members and business units
- Experience in IT consultative, solution selling to mid/large size clients involving complex sales cycles and multiple organizational levels
- Strong track record of sales performance in a competitive environment
- Market knowledge on clients, competitors and technology is a plus
- Ideal candidate will have established customer and key partner relationships
- Experience working for/with Dell AEs and account teams in SPA is preferred
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT; Denver, CO|