As an implementation engineer, you will be a primary resource in testing thin clients for Citrix environments. Furthermore, you will collaborate and communicate with internal and customer engineers for supporting technologies – including storage, networking, security, etc.
Logical Front is currently looking for talented individuals to join our team of high-tech professionals. As one of the leading technology integrators, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, including healthcare, 401-K, and the opportunity to grow within our growing company.
- Carryout the testing, implementation, and maintenance phases of thin clients during Citrix projects
- Lead efforts related to the successful testing and rollout thin clients in production while following best practices
- Support knowledge transfer, discovery, and documentation for transition of services from legacy environment to new
- Effectively work with key support partners, line of business representatives, and vendors
- Previous experience on a Windows Administration Server Team (or comparable)
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server technical requirements, configuration and troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge around networking, PC technologies, Windows Server, VMWare, and Citrix highly desired
- Experience with and knowledge of third-party solutions related to desktop virtualization (including thin terminals, thin boot applications, profile/personality management, print management, etc.) preferred
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a high paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical information to staff, customers, and management
**This is a traveling position with an expectation of 50%+ travel.
|Position Type:||Full-time and Temporary positions (3 month contract with a likelihood of extension) available|
|Scheduled Weekly Hours:||Full-time|
|Location(s):||Texas or Utah preferred. All areas considered.|