Do you enjoy working with a passionate team of professionals in a flexible, innovative culture? Do you get a rush working with the latest tech solutions and keeping pace with the ever-changing world of technology?
We’re looking for a Virtual Sales Account Manager with great multitasking, communication, and computing skills. Self-motivation and a quick learning are must-have traits! You will work with our Account Executive team to assist with demand gen activity scheduling and customer follow-up. Additionally, you will work with our Sales Engineer team to provide quotes to customers, get competitive pricing from manufacturers, and order products. This role offers you the opportunity to certify in many different technologies and advance into other positions.
Logical Front is currently looking for talented individuals to join our team of high-tech professionals. As one of the leading technology integrators, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, including healthcare, 401-K, and the opportunity to grow within our growing company.
- Work with Account Executive and Sales Engineer teams to meet customer needs
- Prepare customer quotes and purchase products for customers while working with Logical Front Teams
- Assist with internal communications for orders and invoicing to take care of our customers
- Maintain great relationships with vendors, customers, and Logical Front teams
- Depending on location, go to manufacturer locations to cultivate relationships and uncover sales opportunities
- Assist with sales development within your assigned territory
- Complete training to gain necessary certifications to understand technologies
- 90% work from home
- Client follow up calls, demand gen follow up calling, and some cold/warm lead calling
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Relevant experience working with Dell AEs and account teams is a plus
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ninja abilities to multi-task, pay attention to detail, follow process, work with a team, and be self-motivated.
- Engaging team player who can work with other team members and business units
- Knowledge of business drivers related to customer needs
- Desire to learn more about technology
- Adept at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with CRM tools (SFDC)
- Strong ethical standards. Honesty and integrity in dealings with customers and coworkers
|Location:||Round Rock/Austin, TX; Salt Lake City/Provo, UT: Nashville, TN; Oklahoma City, OK|